Eastern Avenue Hall is a fraternal organization located in beautiful Grand Rapids, MI. Our members-only club has been around for over 116 years, making us the oldest club of its kind in the area.
To become a member, you must first have a sponsor and submit an application for acceptance. Club members will enjoy happy hour, social happenings and no cover charge on events throughout the year.
Stop by our bar during regular business hours to pick up an application for your local Polish social club.
Eastern Avenue Hall caters to younger professionals in the Grand Rapids, MI area. Our fraternal organization accepts members of Polish descent so they can meet individuals with similar ancestral backgrounds. Our members-only club allows you to:
- Book private events
- Pay no cover for public events
- Have free access to special events and Pulaski days
- Take part in annual parties and gatherings
Make new friends in a fun social environment. Submit an application by gaining sponsorship from a current member.
When you become a member of Eastern Avenue Hall, you'll never be short on things to do. Our men's-only Polish social club offers:
- Happy hour four days a week
- Giveaways and raffles
- Event space rental opportunities
- Discounted rates on upstairs rentals
- Free use of our main floor hall
- Special events throughout the year
Interested in becoming a member? Stop by to submit an application along with your $20 application fee.